Humidifiers & Dehumidifiers
FOR YOUR PROPERTY
Besides lowering your heating and air conditioning bills, humidity control is very important to your health for a few reasons:
- Mold thrives in high humidity areas like Austin, Abilene, Cedar Park, Pflugerville, Leander, Round Rock and Georgetown.
- Dust mites die when the humidity stays below 50%.
- Low humidity can aggravate the symptoms of asthma.
- High humidity at high temperatures can sometimes lead to heat exhaustion or heat stroke.
For these reasons alone, humidifiers and dehumidifiers are a great investment for property owners because they offer humidity control that will help maximize indoor comfort.
Adding the right amount of humidity to a room can help cut down on your heating costs, since moisture makes the air feel warmer. Likewise, a dehumidifier can help make the air feel less sticky when the temperatures are high.
Humidifier & Dehumidifier Services & Products Include:
- Indoor Air Quality Control
- Humidity Control
- Home Humidifier
- Air Humidifier
- Whole House Humidifier
- And More!
At Quality Cooling and Heating, we can help you find the right solution for your indoor air quality and home comfort needs. We carry a variety of whole-house humidifiers and dehumidification systems. Our humidifiers and dehumidifiers will help you maximize your indoor comfort. Call to learn more.