Top-Quality AC Services For Leander
Leander is a suburb just north of Austin, known for its fast-growing economy and opportunities for families and individuals alike. Those local to the area know just how hot the climate can get and have probably suffered from a failing air conditioning system a time or two. Luckily for those new to the Leander area, Quality Cooling & Heating is available to assist with all the AC services. Since 1984, the owners of the business have been dedicated to offering timely, reliable, and friendly service to homeowners and businesses in our community.
Signs That You Need AC Repair Services
If your AC system has begun slowing down, shutting off, making noises or losing power, it might be time to call in professionals you can trust. Quality Cooling & Heating offers affordable AC repairs and solutions, so you can get back to feeling comfortable in your own space. We also offer 24-hour emergency AC repair services, for your convenience. There are some telltale signs that your unit may be need maintenance and repairs. If you notice warm air blowing out of your vents and your thermostat is in cooling mode, it is likely that your unit needs some work.
Contact Us Today
Quality Cooling and Heating offers up-front pricing estimates before the work begins – no surprises, no overtime fees. We will fix any problem right the first time, or it's free – guaranteed!
Things To Look For:
- Insufficient Airflow—Poor airflow is a common sign of inefficiency and can suggest a blockage in your duct work, a clogged filter or a broken motor.
- Frequent Cycles—Your unit should have a regular cycle, if you notice it constantly turning off and on, it may need a tune up.
- High Humidity—Your ac unit should moderate humidity levels in your home or business automatically so if moisture levels are off, it is time to have it serviced.
- Water Leaks—Pooled water or an active leak around your air conditioner is an indication that your AC isn’t functioning properly.
- Bad Odors—If you smell unpleasant odors in your home, it could be coming from your HVAC system. A quick diagnostic inspection can help get to the root of the problem.
- Unusual Noises—Most units make low-level noises but if you notice a whistling or grinding noise coming from your unit, your unit should be looked at.
If you notice any of these signs, schedule a diagnostic appointment as soon as possible. Things like extra moisture and leaks, can cause bigger issues in your home. Our team is here to help you get to the roof of the problem and find the best solution.
AC Installation for Homes & Businesses
Whether you’re building a new property or need to replace an old system, Quality Cooling & Heating is here to help. Choosing a new cooling system can be tricky and there are parameters that need to be followed. We are dedicated to helping choose the right HVAC system for your space to ensure that you get the maximum value and efficiency out of your cooling system. Our reputation has been built on the quality and integrity of our services. We are the area’s premier HVAC company, proudly serving our community with knowledgeable and reliable HVAC services.
The Importance of AC Maintenance
Whether your AC unit is old or overworked, our professionals are here to help make sure that it always operates as it should. Routine maintenance ensures the longevity and energy efficiency of your AC unit. It can make the difference between a minor repair and a complete replacement of your air conditioner. To schedule routine HVAC maintenance in the Leander area, contact the team at Quality Cooling & Heating today.